Forever, For Always, and No Matter What!


Thursday, April 2, 2009


I'm finally updating my blog after a year! Yes!! I'm so good at this. Here's a little bit of news until I have more time to do more: Jeremey, Jared, and Britton went fishing below our house on Monday, and Jer caught this steelehead. Britton was so excited! He thought it was his new toy and just wanted to carry it around. Oh how he loves to fish!!!!

3 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Oh how cute! Boys will be boys I guess. Now I just need a few.... We love you! By the way, we are coming up the 25th instead of the 18th! See ya soon!

Jason said...

Wow, that fish is almost as big as Britton. Next he'll want his own fishing pole.

momandpahawks said...

One of the nurses at dialysis that fishes a lot on the Salmon River was jealous when Grandpa told her about this picture.